Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Time Away



forest, landscape, lightHey, folks. The next few weeks are going to be a little crazy for me, so I will be taking some time off from the blog. Hopefully stepping away for a bit will allow me to come back with some good, full-length articles, fresh books, and some other updates.

Thanks in advance for your patience! If you think about it, I would also appreciate your prayers as I prepare to make some big life decisions.

I anticipate returning to a normal posting schedule in 1-2 weeks, as well as participating in the April Camp NaNoWriMo. I love doing word wars with people, so just let me know if you need a writing encouragement buddy!


Archive Highlights:


Everything you could want to know about me--including my odd taste of music. 

A guest post from Victoria Jackson on finding time to read. 

My top sci-fi book picks from the first year of the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck for whatever lies in store for you, RM! I'll be praying for you as you move forwards in this new chapter of your life :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts below. I reserve the right to remove vulgar, hateful, or rude remarks from the comments. Thanks for sharing!