Friday, September 22, 2017

I Fear Something Terrible has Happened...

Source
Only this time, it's not that millions of voices cried out in the Force and were suddenly silenced. Rather, the last few books I've read for the blog haven't panned out for one reason or another. Some, like The Chronicles of Riddick, I didn't really expect to review here, while others, such as Dreams of Caladria, didn't strike my fancy enough for me to finish them at this time. I ate through the last of my back-up reviews last week, so there will unfortunately be no Friday Fiction Fix this week.

In the meantime, you can see some short reviews of my recent reads over at Goodreads. I routinely read more than what you see here on the blog, so you can check out some of my other reading interests, as well. (Such as Dante's Inferno or historical novels).

Or, if you aren't into that, you can check out some old full-length reviews at the links below:

By Divine Right, by Patrick W. Carr--Murder investigation meets epic Christian fantasy.

Dreamtreaders, by Wayne Thomas Batson--Christian, middle grade, world-travelling fantasy.

Tainted, by Morgan L. Busse--Christian steampunk with a dash of romance.

Next Friday, I promise to have a new series for you! I'm re-reading a favorite to write up a review for it. Once again, I apologize for the delay.

As always, I'd love to hear your book suggestions! Shoot me an email using the contact form in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts below. I reserve the right to remove vulgar, hateful, or rude remarks from the comments. Thanks for sharing!