Sunday, September 13, 2015

Blog Update: Facebook Page and Other (Slightly Shameful) Self-Promotions

If you have a Facebook account, come on by and check out my new page! For right now, I'll mainly be posting about when I have an article coming out, starting a new post series, etc. In the future, I might expand the scope of it a bit.

I also have a Google+ page and a Goodreads account, so check those out, too! You can also become a "follower" of my blog so that posts show up with all the posts from your other favorite blogs. If you feel so inclined, I'd really appreciate it if you share the blog with others through any of these means or even just word of mouth.

Thanks for all of your support! Don't forget to drop by on Tuesday for a post about writer's block!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts below. I reserve the right to remove vulgar, hateful, or rude remarks from the comments. Thanks for sharing!